Do you enjoy eating? Do you follow a vegan diet? It might be difficult to choose some tasty snacks for you. Here’s your comprehensive guide to Jack in the Box vegan options you can give a try and enjoy guilt-free.
We are pleased to introduce you to a vegan food extravaganza at Jack in the Box. From salads to condiments and drinks, here is a host of options for vegans. Also, there are some delicacies that are customized and presented as vegan dishes to the guests’ demands.
You’re already hungry, isn’t it? You don’t need to check the time. They’re open around the clock.
Jack in the Box Vegan Options you must know!
See what vegan menu options Jack in the Box provides. You will also be able to taste vegan beverages there. Add some joy to your life with cruelty-free condiments.
Vegan mouth-watering options:
- Basically a Teriyaki rice bowl with extra vegetables and no chicken. You can customize it by requesting that it be made without chicken. Served with vegan-friendly teriyaki sauce, these veggies will taste amazing. In-person, the price is lower because the chicken is replaced by vegetables. There is no discount for no chicken if you use the app, and they charge extra for other veggies.
View this post on Instagram
- The French Fries at Jack in the Box are suitable for vegans and vegetarians. The fried potatoes are cooked in Frying Oil Blend Canola. All seasoning and fried potatoes are made with Canola Blend Frying Oil.
- Curly fries with seasoning
- Potato Wedges: This item is vegan and does not contain any animal products. Canola Blend Frying Oil is also used in their preparation.
- Hash Brown: Vegetarians and vegans can enjoy this product since it does not contain any animal products. Using canola oil, all ingredients are vegetarian.
With potato fries, you’ll find plenty of options. Jack in the Box offers a variety of vegan options, including potato wedges, hash browns, and seasoned curly fries.
- Side Salads: If you don’t want croutons or ranch dressing, you can have these salads without them. Balsamic Vinaigrette can be used as a dressing instead. Jack in the box does not offer vegan salad dressings since all other dressings contain milk and egg.
- Corn Sticks: Vegans and vegetarians can also enjoy them.
- Salsa, Fire Roasted: There are only fire-roasted vegetables and some seasonings in it. It is vegan and vegetarian friendly and uses no animal products.
JACK IN THE BOX VEGAN SAUCES
Vegan-friendly sauces are now available at Jack In The Box. Vegans and vegetarians can eat these sauces since they do not contain animal ingredients. They are:
- Barbecue Dipping Sauce
- Low-Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Hot and Regular Taco Sauce
- Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Dipping Sauce
- French’s Mustard Packet
- Sweet ‘N Sour Dipping Sauce
- Teriyaki Dipping Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce Regular
- KKikkoman® Soy Sauce Packet
VEGAN DRINKS AT JACK IN THE BOX
These vegan beverages will make your snack time more refreshing. There is no gluten in any of Jack in The Box’s sodas.
- Barq’s Root Beer
- Coca-Cola Zero
- Dr. Pepper
- Fanta Orange
- Fanta Strawberry
- Gold Peak Classic Blend Tea
- Jumpin’ Jack’s Splash (Regular and Diet)
- Mello Yello
- Minute Maid 100% Apple Juice
- Minute Maid Orange Juice
- Minute Maid Lemonade
- Powerade Mountain Blast
Other popular drinks among the guests include Powerade Mountain Blast, Mello Yello, and Sprite. Hopefully, now you have a clear idea of the vegan options available at Jack in the Box. Waiting for what? Take time today to enjoy the gala.
Before you get too excited about tacos, shakes, churros, desserts, and sandwiches, you want to know about those, too. Come on, let’s find out.
SHAKES AND DESSERT
Unfortunately, all shakes at Jack in the Box are not vegan as they contain dairy. Same as all their desserts have dairy and are not suitable for vegans.
COFFEE AT JACK IN THE BOX VEGAN?
Jack in the Box does not serve vegan coffee with milk and creamer. Their coffee does not come with a plant-based milk substitute. However, High Mountain Arabica (Regular & Decaf) black coffee has been certified as vegan.
IS JACK IN THE BOX TACOS VEGAN?
According to their website, their tacos contain beef, chicken, and Worcestershire sauce, so they are not vegan or vegetarian friendly. Most people have a misconception about tacos in which they believe they may contain some plant-based protein. Despite that plant-based protein, the main ingredients of these products include beef and chicken.
JACK IN THE BOX TACOS INGREDIENTS:
Filling Ingredients: Beef, Chicken, Water, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour, Caramel Color), Tomato Paste, Defatted Soy Grits, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Corn Maltodextrin, Disodium Guanylate, Spices, Salt, Garlic Powder, Soy, and Wheat Proteins, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder, Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate, Succinic Acid), Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour, Hydrolyzed Corn, Worcestershire Sauce.
Tortilla Ingredients: Ground Corn, Water, Lime. Cooked in Canola Blend Frying Oil.
IS JACK IN THE BOX CHURROS VEGAN?
It is not vegan to buy Jack in the Box churros. In addition to milk and egg, they contain other ingredients.
View this post on Instagram
JACK IN THE BOX CHURROS INGREDIENTS
Dough: Enriched Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Palm Oil, Soybean Oil), Modified Food Starch, Vital Wheat Gluten, Artificial Flavor, Sugar, Monoglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Baking Powder, Egg Whites).
Filling: Sugar, Cream Cheese [Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Carob Bean Gum, Cheese Culture, Salt], Water, Modified Tapioca Starch, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Fructose, Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor, Egg Whites, Locust Bean Gum, Mono & Diglycerides, Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate.
The oil used for frying canola blend. Cinnamon sugar is sprinkled on top. This product contains Wheat, Beans, Eggs, Milk, and Soy.
JACK IN THE BOX VEGAN CHICKEN SANDWICH
The current Raised & Rooted filet on Jack’s Unchicken Sandwich contains no milk, eggs or other animal products, catering to our flexitarian and vegetarian consumers. While the filet is 100% plant based, the sandwich does have egg-based mayonnaise so it is not Certified Vegan.
— Jack in the Box (@JackBox) October 17, 2020
It seems a bit oxymoronic! There is a new vegan plant-based sandwich from Jack in Box that comes with a toasted bun, a pea protein patty, lettuce, and tomato. A vegan may make use of those without mayo for a completely vegan dish.
UN CHICKEN Sandwiches will be offered in spicy and classic flavors through December 12, but only at select locations. There are no meat, dairy, or eggs in Jack in the Box’s pea protein plant-based patties made with Raised & Rooted.
UN CHICKEN VEGAN SANDWICH LOCATIONS:
Until October 31, these vegan sandwiches are available in Reno, Nevada, Monterey, and Salinas, as well as California.
From October to December 2020, specific locations offered them as test drives. After they are relaunched on the US market again, I will update this article.
The American institution Jack in the Box has a history of more than 70 years. Additionally, it offers a contactless ordering and delivery app for contactless orders like any other food chain.
There is nothing less than a blessing to be able to buy vegan foods at this fast-food chain. Whether you want something to snack on or something to eat with your friends, Jack in the Box’s plant-based options is delicious and versatile. Have a great snacking day!